As part of our strategic partnership with Learning and Development Associates Ltd, (L&DA), Cogent Skills Training Ltd and L&DA are delighted to announce they will be hosting a free to join networking event on the 27th August 2020.
The water industry has made significant efforts to sustain normal business operations following the impact of COVID-19, whilst successfully managing employee limitations as a result of social distancing and self-isolation.
With focus now turning to whether expectations on competence management and behaviours are enough to protect public health and the continuous supply of safe drinking water, Cogent Skills and Learning & Development Associates would like to invite organisations working in the water sector to join a FREE NETWORKING WEBINAR that will explore the issues the water industry has been managing throughout the COVID-19 pandemic and those companies face as we adapt to the ‘new normal’.
- Managing risk and resilience
- Developing and demonstrating workforce competence
- Building capability in controlling major accident hazards and accidents to the environment
How to register your interest:
Why work with us?
The Drinking Water Inspectorate has been explicit in setting out its expectation that Water companies must demonstrate their workforce has the competence and behaviours necessary to protect public health and deliver a continuous supply of safe drinking water.
Water companies and their supply chain companies will have strategies in place ensuring they have the right skills development for their leadership and staff to deliver the ongoing success of their sustainable business plans and to address the challenges of Resilience, Innovation and Leakage.
Cogent Skills and L&DA have expertise and training solutions and competence management consultancy designed to support the Water Sector in meeting these challenges and supporting ‘Workforce Resilience’ as the industry readies itself for the impact of AMP7.
Cogent Skills and L&DA staff have many years’ experience working across highly regulated industries, including supporting the development of contractor competence within the Supply Chain. Our knowledge of the issues faced by Water Sector employers, including leadership & management skills, regulatory scrutiny and major hazard safety management allows us to bring a fresh but robust approach to addressing needs across a range of roles and requirements.
What the Cogent Skills/L&DA partnership can offer:
- Water Sector industry knowledge, with highly experienced staff delivering from Level 2 to Level 7 post-graduate training and QCA qualifications.
- Bespoke process safety course development based on industry training standards, and competence management system consultancy services, built to meet Competent Authority requirements, recognised by employers, trade associations and trades unions the as ‘best in class’.
- Strong leadership and management of the 360-degree training process; programme and project management skills; PRINCE 2 Practitioners; on every programme or project there is a named manager, administration lead, QA person and mentor as required.
- A flexible approach, with instructor-led training, blended-learning and use of multimedia to deliver the right delivery and assessment model for both the learner and employers.
- Professional Coaching & Hogan profiling; bespoke programme and content development from senior executives to front-line operators
- Excellent training delivery accompanied by friendly, knowledgeable, professional administrative back-office teams to ensure the learning journey is managed in the right way, and agreed outcomes are achieved.
The Cogent Skills and L&DA partnership will always be responsive, and we are committed to delivering the best possible learning experience available, whilst helping to build a sustainable and resilient approach to skills development within the sector. We would be delighted to meet with you and your team to discuss any support you may need now or in the future